Biker/Hiker


 


Another style of wearing my parka to hang around a little bit near my house (which is all mountains and villages). For bikers (as my family are wandering around by motorbike always), some jackets, coats, parka are very visible needs. I have several of them, starting from the most thin fabric to a bit warm like this one. At the daylight we are avoiding the killing sun, so we can put on something like cardigan or very light sweater/ sleeve/ jacket, it is of course a little bit weird, because there's gonna question like, "Why do you need any jacket if there is no cold?" Yep! We need it, otherwise we could catch some sunburn! Really bad ones, I could use weeks to recover my skin from it, well, it is not tanned! It is burnt! Like a very dull skin! Ugh!
But don't get me wrong, I don't hate sunlight, I looove the sunlight, especially afternoon to the sunset! Most lovely!
Anyway, this one parka does the warming very good ;) When we go up higher to the mountains, it's chilly enough that you need something like this.







 ~o~

The inner look ;)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram